Spectator Code of Behaviour
North West Sydney Women's Football Spectator Code of Behaviour
As a spectator in any activity held by or under the auspices of North West Sydney Women's Football Association, member association or an affiliated club, spectators must meet the following requirements in regard to their conduct during any such activity or event:
1.Respect the decisions of officials and teach young people to do the same.
2. Never ridicule or scold a young player for making a mistake. Positive comments are motivational.
3. Condemn the use of violence in any form, whether it is by other spectators, coaches, officials or players.
4. Show respect for your team's opponents.
5. Do not use violence, harassment or abuse in any form. Do not use foul language, sledge or harass players, coaches, officials or other spectators).
6. Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person regardless of their gender, ability, cultural background or religion.