Welcome to Canterbury Sports Foundation (Inc.)
Please use the top menu to find the information desired about the Canterbury Sports Foundation
The recipient of the Business Scholarships awarded in June were:
- Hellers NZ's Buther - Louis Clark, Water Polol
- Clark Boyce Lawyers - Ben Taylor, Rowing
- Canterbury Sports Foundation - Will Gilbert, Rowing
The awards are presented at the Awards Ceremony held by Secondary School Sports Programme. Representatives of Hellers and Clark Boyce presented the awards.
Business Scholarships - April 2018
The recipient of the Business Scholarship awarded in April was:
- Commerce Club - Jiayi Zhou, Table Tennis
The award was presented by the Commerce Club at the recent Canterbury Sports Foundation AGM.
Business Scholarships - December 2017
At the Sport Canterbury Awards in March 2018, there were four Business Scholarships presented. The recipients were:
- NZ Racing Board - Christina Fifita, Rugby
- NZ Racing Board - Helen Matthews, Basketball
- NZ Racing Board - Stella Ashcroft, Artistic Gymnastics
- NZ Racing Board - Thomas Russel, Rowing
The awards were presented by Peter O'Reilly representing the NZ Racing Board / TAB.
Stella Ashcroft is/has recently represented NZ at the 2018 Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast, and Thomas Russel has gained selection in the NZ U23 Coxless Fours at the 2018 World Championships.
Business Scholarships - June 2017
The recipient of the Business Scholarship awarded in June 2017 was:
- Clark Boyce Lawyers - Ari Graham, Triathlon
The award was presented by Gerald Dwyer representing Clark Boyce.
Bernie Walker Award - March 2018
This award was presented at the Sport Canterbury Awards evening in March. The recipient was:
- Jordan Coleman - Rugby League, nominated by Norm Withers
Canterbury Sports Foundation are proud of all recipients of CSF Scholarship Awards. The full list of past winners, see attached document. For individual citations refer to - Recipients Citations.
2018 Annual General Meeting
The 2018 Annual General Meeting was held recently, the next meeting will not be April/May 2019..
Please see documents linked below for further information:
Canterbury Sports Foundation 2019 Annual General Meeting Notice - notice to be updated, venue and time yet to be decided.
Canterbury Sports Foundation 2019 Annual General Meeting Nomination Form - notice to be updated.