England Touch on the Go!
Whilst many associations seem to have wound down somewhat over the festive season, England Touch are gearing up for a massive year ahead in 2013.
National coaches have been announced; a new 'Masters' grade has been introduced into the ETA Nationals; & regional trials are now ramping up in prep for these nationals. Not only that, but the ETA have introduced a number of new positions up for grabs:
- Team kit Coordinator - England Touch is looking for a person who is able to administrate and communicate ‘kit’ requirements for 2013's forth-coming international competitions.
- Development Director - The ETA executive committee position of Development Director has been introduced for the 2013 season.
- National Development Coordinator - this role has been created following the recent AGM.
- National Coach Course Presenter - The experienced coach who fulfils this position will be responsible for delivering Federation of International Touch (FIT) accredited coaching courses to the next generation of aspiring coaches in England.
- Regional Coaches & Asst Coaches - The Regional Coach/Assistant Coach roles provide a stepping stone for those looking to develop their Touch coaching skills to the next stage beyond club level, the Challenge Touch Series, and National Touch Series events.
for further info on all these roles, and more, check out the England Touch website by clicking HERE.