SABC Policy Guidelines
SABC complies with the
- Member Protection By-laws
- Working with children checks
- South Australian Referral Guide to assist with harassment,
- Child Protection & Complaint Handling Issues in Sport and Recreation
The South Adelaide Basketball Club operates within policy guidelines of all Basketball SA Policies including:
- Anti-Doping Rules
- Blood Policy
- Hot Weather Policy
- Video and Photography Policy
- Safe Installation of Basketball Rings and the Code of Conduct.
Other Policies include:
- Directions for Referees
- Directions for Court Supervisors
Basketball SA has adopted policies in a number of different areas affecting the sport of basketball. Some of these policies are specific to South Australia while others are national policies adopted in consultation with other bodies such as Basketball Australia and the Australian Sports Commission.