APRIL 2018 - SCHOOL HOLIDAY CAMPS
Athletes must bring a drink bottle, ball & lunch
DOMESTIC SHOOTING CAMP CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(Friday 6th April, 2018... 10am - 2pm)
- Targeted at domestic basketball athletes (U/12 - U/18) looking to improve their shooting!
- Athletes at this shooting camp will:
*Learn the Basketball Australia National Shooting Technique.
*Be tested using the Basketball Australia National Shooting Test (As used at AIS).
*Receive individualized feedback on shot technique via video analysis.
*Receive a home shooting program & follow up information.
Bryan & Konor's PLAY BIG Camp CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(12s & 14s, Monday 9th April, 2018... 9am - 12pm)
(16s & 18s, Monday 9th April, 2018... 1pm - 4pm)
- This is an individualised & specialised camp on learning to play BIG
- Athletes will learn to play inside & outside, learn pick & roll play, low post moves, face up moves, rebounding & post defence.
- Spaces are extremely limited due to specialised nature of the camp.
Game Play Camp CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(Tuesday 10th April, 2018... 9am - 3pm)
- Targeted at athletes who play Rep & Domestic (U/10 & up age groups)
- Camp will be coached by Reece Potter (Player & Coach Development Manager) and Werribee Devils US Imports (Konor, Bryan & Alyssa).
- Focus of this camp will be, core & advanced skill development, 1 v 1, 2 v 2, 3 v 3 game play & teaching athletes to play in fast-break situations.
- Athletes will play modified games, shototing compeititions & a mini tournament.
Future Stars Holiday Camp CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(Wednesday 12th April, 2018... 10am - 3pm)
- 5 to 12 year olds camp
- Learn basic skills in a fun and supportive coaching environment
- Work with the Werribee Devils US Imports (Konor, Bryan & Alyssa)
AB's ELITE GIRLS CAMP CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(Thursday 13th April, 2018... 10am - 3pm)
- Take your game to the next level & learn from our US Import, Alyssa Bennett (AB)
- Work in an elite/intensive training environment to improve ball handling, adaptive finishing, shooting in game situations & individual defence.
- This camp is targeted at VJBL Rep & A Grade Domestic level athletes
Any questions can be directed to the Player & Coach Development Manager, Reece Potter.
Phone: (03) 9742 5440