Being a part of the Basketball Community is a wonderful way to create relationships, develop life skills, give back to your community and for parents an opportunity to show support for their children. Here is an overview on what is involved in being part of the Grading Committee:
- Many competitions are created on date of birth alone. Due to our sheer size, the EDJBA are capable of finding the right level for your playing needs in a varied and exciting competition.
- Our Grading Committee spend worthwhile hours analysing and adjusting team positions based on performance for the first six weeks of any season.
- This process helps to create a competition where people with like skills have the opportunity to play against each other resulting in a stronger and more enjoyable experience. Click here for more on the Grading Process
- Volunteering for the EDJBA Grading Committee is a great way to be involved behind the scenes, without having to commit to a role for a whole year yet having a genuine impact on the success of the competition.
- If you are new, you will have a great deal of support and guidance from more experienced Grading personnel, so don’t be afraid to put your hand up.
- Please contact your Member Club if you wish to nominate for the Grading Committee.