Being a part of the Basketball Community is a wonderful way to create relationships, develop life skills, give back to your community and for parents an opportunity to show support for their children. Here is an overview on what is involved in being a player:
- All children between the ages of 6 and 20 can participate in the EDJBA.
- The games are played on a Saturday from 8.30am to 9.00pm with the younger age groups usually playing early in the day. Each game runs for 50 minutes and is always indoors.
- Games are located at various venues predominantly within the Eastern Suburbs. Click here for list of Venues
- Each player is registered to a specific Member Club and they usually train once a week, after school, at their club’s local venue/s.
- The expectation of each player is to play within the rules of the game By-Laws and Basketball Victoria's - Code of Conduct