Coaching Co-ordinator Program
AFL Queensland understands the importance of providing a high level of support to coaches and is taking great steps towards increasing this level of support.
The Coaching Coordinators Program has been significantly refined and will be supported by the Brisbane Lions coaching staff to ensure each participant gains invaluable resources that can be distributed throughout your club.
The Coaching Coordinator Program aims to achieve the following:
- To develop a positive coaching culture in all clubs.
- To develop a club coaching coordinators handbook.
- To educate coaches help clubs recruit, retain and develop players.
- Allow clubs direct access to latest AFL resources, coaching staff and experts in various forms of coaching techniques.
- Work with coordinators to teach them to be more effective leaders.
- To provide necessary and up to date information that can transfer to all club teams and club coaches to enable more support for coaches in key areas.
- Support coaches so that club players will receive the best practice approach to training and skill development.
- Provide a comprehensive kicking program to all clubs involved.
- Establish a pathway for coaches to flow throughout Queensland
For more information in regards to this program please contact Luke Carroll (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (07) 3033 5400.