AFL Kids First Program
Today’s parents have an important role in the delivery and support of sporting activities for their own and other children. With it comes a clear responsibility to act in a constructive and encouraging manner at all times.
The basic principles of AFL Kids First are to remind parents that:
• Sport for children is a vital part of their growing up.
• Children like to win but, more importantly, they want to have fun.
• Parents need to set the right example at the sports ground, not just at home.
• Parents should be proud of their child’s efforts, irrespective of the result.
• Sport is important to children’s self esteem
Please click the below link for more information on this program.