Youth Coaching Nominations for Season 2017
Applications are called from interested individuals who wish to nominate for the following
coaching positions within the Mount Gravatt Junior Australian Football Club for the 2017
- Under 12 Age coach – this position will be responsible for all under 12 teams and also coordination of any under 11 teams which the club may have during the 2017 season
- Under 13 – Female coach – this position will be responsible for the development and training of all female teams entered into the under 13 competition. In addition, they may be expected to assist with the development of any under 11 players
- Under 14 age coach – this coach will be responsible for the development and training of all under 14 teams
- Under 15 female coach – this coach will be responsible for the training and development of all female players in the under 15 competition. The role may also include the oversight of the development of all female players associated with the club
- Under 16 age coach – this coach will be responsible for the development and training of all under 16 teams entered into the competition by the club. In addition, they will be expected to liaise regularly with the Mt Gravatt AFC Development Officer (or similar position) to ensure the continued development of players within this cohort including allowing any opportunities to participate in Senior level football.
It is to be noted it is an expectation for the age coach to be responsible for the appointment of
all assistant coaches within their respective age groups including the appointment of game
Any inquiries can be forwarded to the Coaching Coordinator Rod Nuttall
Applications will only be accepted on the attached nomination form and must be returned to the Secretary, Mount Gravatt JAFC (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 5pm Monday 31 October 2016.