Please access the Competition Entry area via the blue 'Register Here' icon to the right of the page.
Notes on competition entry :
- Category 1 competitions (Open, Veteran and U15/17/20 State Comps) require full FV affiliation, or equivalent from other states.
- Category 2 competitions (Novice, B-Grade, junior comps) require club/school level affiliation.
Referee Requirements :
- For those competitions where referees are used (Novice, B-Grade & age based), your club has an obligation to make available referees as per the policy here
- Your entry into these competitions is provisional and subject to referees being provided by your club.
- Please advise your coach/club co-oprdinator of your entry ASAP so they can plan accordingly.
PLEASE NOTE: ENTRY TO FV COMPETITIONS CLOSES AT 9:00 PM THURSDAY PRIOR TO THAT WEEKEND'S EVENTS
- This is to give notice of the cancellation of events that do not have sufficient fencers and to arrange sufficient officials.
- Competitions *may* offer late entry (with surcharge) if there is sufficient space and officials, but this is not guaranteed.
The Fencing Victoria transaction system uses National Australia Bank as the on-line payment gateway. It accepts Visa or Mastercard only as the online payment method.