NORTHERN ELITE ACADEMY TRAINING
To advance your playing ability, you have to put in extra work away from your games that you play and the associated training sessions. To develop an edge, it is imperative the extra work you do is of an excellent quality. The N.E.A.T. Program will identify aspects to your game that requires improvement and put a plan in place to assist your development.
Program is for athletes U/12s – U/16s who are in the representative program.
Venue – Diamond Valley Fitness & Leisure Center
- Tues Morn @ 6.30am – 7.30am
Coaches – Mark Girolami, Mke Best/Daniel Camps
- Mark Girolami is our U12/2 Eagles Coach and has been a part of our Youth League team for 4 years
- Mike Best plays for our SEABL Men’s team, after playing 4 years of Division 1 College in America
- Daniel Camps is also part of our SEABL Men’s team, after playing 4 years of College Basketball in America and also spending time playing in Malaysia
- Overseen & designed by our Director of Coaching, Alan McAughtry
- 10 sessions of skill development – Footwork, Dribbling, Passing & Shooting
- Agility development
- Individual feedback throughout and at the completion of the 11 sessions
Cost - $165.00 for the Term
The Program will start Tuesday 24th April 2018 and finish 26th June 2018.
Places are limited. To register, please complete the Athlete information Form and return to the Diamond Valley Basketball Office including payment. Cheques can be addressed to DVBA or payment can be made over the telephone.
Contact email@example.com for more information