SDJFA 2016 PARENT INFORMATION
Season Commencement 30 April 2016
- Online Registration: Email notifications providing a web link to online registration forms will occur for all 2015 members. If you are new to SDJFA registrations can be done online via the registration links on the SDJFA website. Please ensure your child’s email, school year; mobile numbers are up to date.
Direct Deposit payments can be made to: SOUTHERN DISTRICTS JUNIOR FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION
- Registration Days:
- Saturday March 12th from 9:00am – 12:00pm at ALAC (large meeting room)
- Thursday March 17thth from 3.30pm – 5.30pm at ALAC (large meeting room)
- If you have difficulties registering online contact the email@example.com
- Auskick Grades: $120 includes full Auskick Pack and Insurance
- Junior Grades: $120
- ALL registration fees to be paid when registering. Players cannot play unless payment has been made in full.
- Are you eligible for KidSport voucher? Check with the City of Albany, Shires of Denmark and Plantagenet or download the Brochure and application form.
- KidSport vouchers can be validated at Albany Leisure and Aquatic Center (ALAC)
- Bring along validated KidSport voucher to registration days (very important!)
- If you are eligible for a KidSport voucher we encourage you to register online and bring your validated KidSport voucher to one of the registration days.
GRADES (eligibility is determined by school year)
The Under 16s competition (Year 9/10) will be run by the GSFL and its clubs.
Players who played in SDJFA U15s in 2015 who wish to play in U16s in 2016, should contact
Great Southern Regional Manager - WAFC, Tom Moir 0428 428 440 for information on team allocation.
OVER AGE PLAYERS:
Participants that wish to play below their age group, must submit a letter of request to the SDJFA Committee for consideration. These requests will not be automatically granted.
Registration fees include insurance for your child whilst playing. Please contact the Secretary for a copy of the policy and coverage if required. No player is to be playing on the field, or training, without completing a registration form. This is very important
Please notify the committee in writing if you do not wish your child to be photographed for footy promotional purposes.
Jumpers are provided. Players will need to supply black shorts, socks and boots. Each team will be encouraged to arrange a roster system for washing jumpers and returning them ready for the next game.
Mouth-guards: Compulsory for all Junior grades (U11s, U13s and U15s). No mouth-guard – No Game Time.
Mouth-guards are encouraged for all Auskick grades.
The teams in both Auskick and Junior competitions are determined by the Age Group Coordinator responsible.
Where possible these are in school groupings, however, to maintain even competition it may be necessary to vary this.
Auskick Teams will not be announced until the first game of the season.
Players in Junior Grades will be notified of teams at one of the training sessions but information will be available on FOX Sports Pulse.
Auskick - All games held at the playing fields on the corner of North Road & Campbell Road
U11 - Albany team home games: North & Campbell Road Ovals
U13 - Albany team home games: St Joseph’s Ovals & Weelera Park
U15 - Albany team home games: Railways and Collingwood Park
Away games for Juniors will be fixtured for Mt Barker, Denmark, Walpole and Cranbrook
Click here for Venue details
SEASON COMMENCEMENT & TRAINING:
AUSKICK: No pre-season training prior to the commencement of the season.
Teams will be finalized and posted up in the old soccer club rooms on the 30th April.
Auskick packs will be available when the season commences (May 2016).
JUNIORS: U11s, U13s, U15s will have training prior to the season commencing. Planned dates Thursday 31st March & Thursday 7th April, on the corner of Nth Road & Campbell Road (soccer grounds).
Players will be advised of first game details prior to the season commencing or can be viewed on the website.
Teams will be posted on the website once registrations have closed.
Please direct registration enquiries to the Registrar, general and payment advice enquiries to the Secretary and player and game enquiries to coaches and age group coordinators in the first instance.
SDJFA Contact Details:
Postal Address: PO Box 980, Albany, WA, 6331
Telephone: (08) 9842 8611
THE 2016 ALBANY COMMITTEE
President - Michael O’Dea
Vice President - Gavin Jackman
Secretary - Adrian Stratico
Treasurer - Tom Bowles
Registrar - Ben Bradshaw
Coaching - Jeremy Sutherland 0427 440 354
Auskick - TBC
Juniors - Tony Heslop 0410 041 351