Next Course Dates:
WPNSW are not currently holding any NCAS courses. Updates will be available shortly. If you have a request for a group booking, this can be arranged and please contact WPNSW accordingly.
Further coaching information:
- Coaching accreditation please refer to the NCAS website.
- If you are searching for any of the following, please contact WPNSW at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Practical experience
- A coach for your school or club team
- Coaching enquiries
Water Polo Australia's (WPA) Education Curriculum
WPA is in the process of implementing the new education curriculum and as this is released, WPNSW will fall under this framework. The level 0/Community Level Course is now accessible through the WPA website as of September 2017. You can find it HERE.
- Applicants must be registered members of Water Polo NSW
- Must be 16 years of age to be eligible for accreditation (Born 2001 or earlier)
- Applicants must complete the ASC Online Beginning Principles Course for Officials and provide a certificate of completion
- Applicants must complete Online Play By The Rules Course and provide a certificate of completion
- Download official copy of FINA Water Polo Rules 2013-2017 and bring along to the course
- Applicants must pay the $100.00 course fee before attending the course. No refunds available.
NCAS Course Assessment
1. Completion of pre-requisite cerficates
2. Attendance for full course duration
3. Completion of workbook activities
NCAS Post Course Assessment
4. Completion of Course Workbook (within 30 days)
5. 6 hours with an agreed mentor getting assessed (within 6 months)
6. Coaching formal practical assessment with an agreed assessor (within 6 months)
7. Qualified as a accredited coach (4 years)