More information about the 2016 State Team Program
Continuing on from last weeks State Team Program announcement (click here to read the announcement) please see the below information on the following topics:
• Athlete Confirmation and Contact Details
• Payment Details
• Squads Announcement
• Call for State Team Coaching positions
• Call for State Team Manager positions
ATHLETE CONFIRMATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
All athletes must confirm their selection and contact details in a NSW State Squad.
To confirm your place, please have your Parent/Guardian complete the following form: "WPNSW Representative Squad/Team Confirmation & Contact Details" and make your respective age group Selection camp payment.
PAYMENT DETAILS AND INFORMATION
Please ensure you have made your respective age group confirmation payment as soon as possible.
• U14 is $250 (half of TAP Selection camp payment, 2nd instalment due at a later date )
• U16 is $137.5 (half payment for the selection camp, 2nd instalment due at a later date)
• NSW Juniors is $100 (full payment for the selection camp).
• Upon payment you are also confirming your availability to attend your respective age group tour if selected.
• Payments are to be a Bank transfer only: bsb 062031 acc 00800288 and athletes first name initial + surname in the payment description.
You can view the following squads on the attached spreadsheet available at the bottom of the article.
• Update to U14s squads
• U16s squads
• NSW Juniors squads
CALL FOR COACH APPLICATIONS
• Coaches must be available for all commitments. These are listed in the attached document.
• There will be a lump sum thankyou package based on number of commitments.
• Additionally all expenses while on tour are covered by WPNSW ie food, accommodation & travel.
• Applications open today and close 11/3.
• Click here to fill out the EOI Form for State Coaches
CALL FOR MANAGER APPLICATIONS
• Manager must be available for all commitments. These are listed in the attached document.
• Click here to fill out the EOI Form for State Managers
Please bear in mind that we have advised ‘Information Brief’ release dates as we are still confirming some components of the tours, and working through specific age group logistics. To allow our office to be as productive as possible with our time, please read all information thoroughly before contacting the office. This will allow us to adhere to the advised timelines listed below:
Information Brief release dates:
• 4 March State Team Program Information Brief (1)
• 18 March Selection Camp Information Brief (2)
• 20 May Tour Information Brief (3)
• 17 June Tour Information Brief (4)