SAMRF Charity Breakfast- SOLD OUT
Women in Football Charity Breakfast
The Susan Alberti Foundation in partnership with AFL Victoria proudly presents our inaugural Women in football charity breakfast celebrating women in the game.
We are please to announce that with your support, the tickets for this great event are now Sold Out!
Women’s footy is going through the roof as the fastest growing segment in the game and more women than ever are involved in all facets of our great game.
The aim of the breakfast is to give all women involved in the game an opportunity to hear from other women who are making their mark in the game and to network with like minded people. We are also aiming to raise some funds to put towards medical research.
We’re thrilled to announce that AFL CEO Gillon McLachlan will be joining our panel.
In the lead in to the start of the 2016 season, and in the countdown to the 2017 launch of the AFL Women’s National Competition we are delighted to have Gillon on board and we look forward to hearing from him on the AFL’s plans for women’s football and women in football.
CHARITY BREAKFAST CELEBRATING WOMEN IN FOOTBALL
- Friday 4 March 2016
- Leonda by the Yarra, 2 Wallen Rd, Hawthorn
Our panel includes;
- The boss: Gillon McLachlan – CEO, AFL
- Coach: Michelle Cowan – Coach, Melbourne Football Club women’s team & Assistant coach South Fremantle Football Club.
- Player: Katie Brennan – Player, Western Bulldogs, Victoria & Darebin Falcons
- Media: Sam Lane – Journalist and presenter, The Age & channel 7
- Administrator: Jess Smith – Women’s Football Coordinator, AFL Victoria
- Umpire: Lucinda Lopes – VFL / AFL Victoria