CONTACT THE WRFL OFFICE
Business Hours: 9am-5pm Mon-Fri
- Use common sense.
- Do unto others: Always respect the WRFL, its clubs, competitors, players, fans and sponsors.
- Update your social media pages regularly to keep your members and clubs informed.
- Like, share, #hashtag and promote great content about you and your club.
- Stop and think before publishing- Are you adding to the conversation or killing it?
- Interact with your followers and show your support by following one another.
-Don't use derogatory language; remember we are a family friendly site.
-Don't abuse the WRFL, its clubs, fans, competitors and sponsors.
-Never post inappropriate photos (ie drinking, nudity, etc)
-Do not use the WRFL brand/logo in any sense without permission from the league.
-Ignore negative comments - don't respond to them, be the bigger person and move on.
-Never assume what you upload is private; don't forget the WRFL and its clubs follow you.
SOCIAL ETIQUETTE FOR KIDS:
For more tips on how to behave appropriately on social media, please click here…