CONTACT THE WRFL OFFICE
Business Hours: 9am-5pm Mon-Fri
THE WRFL is pleased to announce that in season 2017 the Western Region Australian Football Coaches Association (Western AFCA) is offering you and your club the chance to recognise the effort of your coaches with the AFL Victoria WRFL “Coach of the Month" Award.
The purpose of the awards is to recognise the significant contribution of coaches to the conduct and development of Australian Rules Football in Victoria and in particular the Western Metropolitan Region.
If you have any questions about this or any other related football matters please do not hesitate to contact your AFL Victoria Football Development Manager.
Nish Moses; firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL INFORMATION AND PROCESS
1. Entries close by 5pm on the 5th of the subsequent month, with the winner announced in the days following. (I.e – nominations for April Coach of Month will close on May, 5th at 5pm).
2. ALL monthly winners will automatically be nominated for the AFCA Regional Coach of the Year Award, conducted by the Western AFC
3. The Regional Coach of the Year in each category will then be eligible for nomination for the Victorian State Coach of the Year awards to be presented at the State awards in November at the MCG
4. Coach of the Year winners decided by the Western AFCA Committee
PURPOSE OF THE AWARDS
1. To recognise the significant contribution of coaches to the conduct and development of Australian Football in Victoria and in particular the Western Region.
2. To recognise the achievements of coaches who give quality service to the game in that they:
i. Display strength of character in the role of coaching
ii. Foster enthusiasm for, interest in, and an excellent attitude to participation in football
iii. Give quality value to the goals and purposes of Club and League football.