2013 Coaching Courses for Group 7
The Coaching Course Process will be a new process in 2013, with some components of the Course now on-line, this will cut down on the time participants have to attend a Course.
Please read below information which outlines the new process and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
Candidate Course Registration and Completion
All courses will be advertised www.coachrugbyleague.com.au/courses/
- Go to www.coachrugbyleague.com.au/courses/
- Select the course that you would like to attend and Click on ‘Course Details’ for further information
- Click the ‘Register’ icon to register for the chosen course
- Select from:
- I have registered previously and I know my username and password
- This is for all candidates who have used the SP system previously and know there SP Username and Password. They would already have a SP Username and Password from registering as a player, registering their child for a RL event, previous coaching course attendance etc.
- Enter Personal Details
- I would like to request my username and password
- As above but have forgotten their SP Username and Password.
- I am registering for the first time
- Candidates are new to the SP System.
- Click ‘Next’ to accept Terms and Conditions
- Click ‘Next’ to confirm course registration
Please check that the course type, location and cost is correct
Note: At this point the candidate will receive an email confirming they have registered for the course. If the candidate does not wish to pay for the course themselves they are able to forward the email onto the relevant contact i.e. Club or League Secretary
- If you wish to pay now, choose ‘pay via credit card’
Note: Access to the Online Modules will not occur until payment has been processed
- Clubs, Leagues or any other third party will be able to click on the link provided in the forwarded email and pay on behalf of the course candidate.
- A tax receipt will be generated upon payment which can be printed and filed
- Upon payment of the course you will receive an email with:
- Username and Password for the Online Platform
Note: In the first phase of the project, Etrainu will provide a separate Username and Password than their SP Username and Password. Phase 2 will utilise only one Username and Password for candidates. It is envisaged that Phase 2 of the project will be complete mid-March.
- Login and commence Modules 1, 2 and 3 and complete assessment tasks for each of the modules
- Attend Face-to-Face Modules
- Complete Practical Assessment
In order to gain a Modified Games or International Games Coaching Accreditation, candidates will be required to:
- Complete Modules 1, 2 and 3 of the respective course online
Note: The provider will be able to track the progress of registered course candidates and will be automatically updated in the course list upon completing modules.
- Attend the face-to-face course component which consists of:
- MGC: Modules 4, 5, 6 and 7
- IGC: Modules 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8
- Practical Assessment
- In-course or Update Assessment
- Mentor Assessment
- Assessor Assessment
The Dates for the Coaching Courses are as follows:
Modified Games Coaching Course- Saturday 16th March 10:00am-3:00pm @ Kiama Leagues Club
Modified Games Coaching Course- Monday 25th March 6:30pm-9:30pm & Wednesday 27th March 6:30pm-8:30pm @ Batemans Bay Venue TBA
Modified Games Coaching Course- Monday 29th April 6:30pm- 9:30pm & Wednesday 1st May 6:30pm-8:30pm @ Bomaderry RSL Club
International Games Coaching Course- Saturday 23rd March 10:00am-4:30pm @ Kiama Leagues Club
International Games Coaching Course- Monday 8th April 6:30pm-9:30pm & Wednesday 10th April 6:30pm-9:30pm @ Batemans Bay Venue TBA
International Games Coaching Course- Monday 6th May 6:30pm-9:30pm & Wednesday 8th May 6:30pm-9:30pm @ Bomaderry RSL Club
If you have any queries or questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Regional Game Development Manager
National Rugby League
Mob: 0429 651 255