TO THE NEW 2019 SUMMER SEASON INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION ONLINE.
The Season will start the week beginning Monday 8th October 2018.
TEAM REGISTRATIONS will are now closed.
Individual players will still be required to register online into the unique Team Code allocated for each team. An annual BVC Insurance and Affiliation Fee of $40.58 is payable per player at the start of each Summer Season. You will have to register into your team with your NEW TEAM CODE. (NOT LAST SEASONS CODE)
Once your team has registered ONLINE and paid the $400.00 Team Entry Fee, details confirming placement into a competition and instructions regarding individual player registration will be outlined in an email forwarded to the Team Contact person.
The individual player registration process for THIS season will be in the same format as the previous Season - WITH NO CASH REGISTRATION PAYMENTS BEING TAKEN IN THE BASKETBALL OFFICE.
Registration including payment of the BVC insurance and affiliation fee is to be completed ONLINE from www.warrnambool.basketball.net.au. The Senior Player registration link will be available on the home page, after your Team Contact has received an email with your NEW TEAM CODE FOR THE 2019 SUMMER SEASON. Then click on the icon ‘Senior Player Registration 2019 SUMMER Season’ on the right side panel of this screen and register within the registration period for inclusion in the NEW SEASON of basketball.
Your Team Contact person will receive a confirmation email from Warrnambool Basketball Administration with notification of the division that the team has been entered into and a unique TEAM CODE.
- The Team Contact will be asked to pass on the TEAM CODE to all team members so that they can quote the unique TEAM CODE when registering ONLINE (so that all players will be registered to the correct teams). It is always a NEW CODE each season, so please DON'T use last seasons codes.
- Your team will not be included in the competition draw until a minimum of 5 players have registered ONLINE for the season (within the dates of the registration period).
- A fill in player may play ONE GAME for the season before registering ONLINE and paying the BVC Insurance and Affiliation fee (if required). A fill in player must hand write their name on the score sheet and record their name and contact details on the back of the score sheet - for one week only. If the fill in player wishes to play for the team again, full registration must be made ONLINE 48 hours prior to the their second game (so that the new players name will be printed on the score sheet). No player will be allowed to take the court unless their name is printed on the score sheet.
The anticipated nights of play for the 2019 Summer Season may be:
- Monday: All Womens divisions
- Tuesday: Division 2 Men (if sufficent teams enter)
- Wednesday: Division 1,3, 4 & 5 Men
- Game times will be set once the competition draws have been completed
Senior Fixtures display on our website www.warrnambool.basketball.net.au. Please log on to find the game times your team has been scheduled to play for the season.
-Go to Fixtures/Results (menu along the top of screen)
-Click on division required (fixture)
-Look up team name and playing time for round 1 etc.
New teams are required to organise their uniform orders with suppliers A.S.A.P. to ensure that the team will be ready to play by round 1.
Each player must pay the nightly game fee of $10.50 Senior & $8.50 Junior at the stadium entrance office before being eligible to play. It is not acceptable to play first and then pay during or after the game. If a player has not paid before the game, he/she will be asked to leave the court and watch the game from the bench.
Please refer to the file attachments below for CONDITIONS OF ENTRY & A LIST OF TEAM CODES.
Please contact the WBI Basketball office if you require assistance or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Warrnambool Senior Basketball Committee
- Tel: 03 5562 7969
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.warrnambool.basketball.net.au