General Tournament Rules 2018
1. Tournament is open to Domestic teams. Domestic teams with their own REP Players will be graded accordingly. A team list must be supplied online with all entries. Teams with 3 or more REP players will be considered as a starting point for Division(1). Low level REP teams will be considered if grading allows in Division(1).
2. All Players must be registered online before taking court & play in one (1) age group and/or Grade only.
3. Players must play in at least two Preliminary games to qualify for finals.
4. Games will start on scheduled times.
5. All games will be run to a printed or online schedule.
6. Teams will need to supply the match ball for games on request from referees
7. Fixtures will be posted on the WEB at least one (1) week prior to the Tournament.
8. Teams must register and pay entry fees online.
9. No entry will be accepted without entry fee.
10. Full details of the tournament rules will appear in Tab "GWJBT, Fixture changes" in a PDF file.
11. No games will be scheduled to start later than 9:00pm where possible.
12. The Tournament will be held at the Altona Sports Centre only.
Please take a copy of tournament rules listed below.