Margo Koskelainen Victorian Umpire of the Year
The Margo Koskelainen Victorian Umpire of the Year Award was introduced in 2007.
To be eligible the nominee
- Must be a current umpire within the season the award is presented in
- The nominee consistently demonstrates a high level of officiating skill
- Commitment to the Victorian and/or National Umpiring Program (e.g. As an examiner, presenter, mentor, program developer, trainer or other VUC official)
- The nominee presents a positive image of umpiring and the role of the umpire
- The umpire demonstrates a firm commitment to softball and umpiring
The award is named in honour of Margo Koskelainen for her contribution to the Victorian and Australian Umpiring program over many years. Margo's illustirous career and achievements within the umpiring community are indicative of the qualities required of the recipients of this award.
|DEBBIE GROVE||2009||KEILOR PARK|