Early Bird Registration is now open for the Summer Season of Futsal 2018/2019!
Please register as a player at https://www.playfootball.com.au/player/player-registration by Wednesday 26th September to receive a $20 discount on your fees. Fees will include the $20 after the 26th. Details on how to register are listed at the link below.
Nomination forms for individuals and teams can be accessed via the links below. Final date for team nominations is 26 September. Completed team nominations to be returned to email@example.com by 26 September 2018.
*Season Starts Sunday, October 7th - December 9th with a break for Christmas before returning on 27 January 2019 for 4 weeks.
*14 week season!
Proposed age groups include:
U7, U9, U11, U13, U15, U17 and Seniors. Costs associated with each age group are listed on the Nomination forms. In brief, the registration costs include:
- One fee only, no weekly match fees
- FFA, FQ and FCQ fees (including insurance)
- Venue hire
- Referees (excluding U7 and U9 age groups where no refs are needed)
- Administration costs
- Club shirt (choice of polo or training shirt)
So get your nominations/registrations in ASAP! If we do not have sufficient numbers to operate effectively then we will need to consider what our options will be.
Some General Club Rules
* Under 7-9 played on half court
*All team players must be registered PRIOR to taking the Futsal Court.
* All team players must wear shin pads
*All team players must wear Football Socks that cover their shin pads
* All team players must wear the same team shirt with a number
* No Jewellry to be worn.
* Players may play up but no more than 2 years
* All teams must HAVE FUN!