Please note that there maybe intermittent problems with this link. However, it is still possible to access QCYC weather by downloading the Weatherlink app to your phone and searching for Queenscliff Cruising Yacht Club.
(inclusive of GST) from 8/10/2018
- $55 per boat per night. Non-member vessels cannot be left unattended overnight and their stay at the wharf is limited to 3 visits per year.
Group visits by boats from sister clubs arranged with and approved by QCYC:
- $20 per night per boat.
- Boat on Club Register: $20 per night for up to 60 nights per annum. After 60 nights, only with Committee approval and at a rate agreed per night but a maximum of period of 6 months in any financial year.
- Boat not on Club Register: $40 per night for up to 60 nights per annum. After 60 nights, only with Committee approval and at a rate agreed per night but a maximum of period of 6 months in any financial year.
Please note that there is no longer a charge per crew-members or for visitors arriving on board boats. However, we would welcome a voluntary donation of $5 per person per night to help defray associated costs.
Dinghy Storage and Causeway User Fees
- No charge to Members.
- Non-members who use the Club’s causeway are liable to an annual charge.
- Non-Members who store a dinghy on the Club’s lease are liable to an annual charge.