Duties to be carried out by the Duty Club at the end of each round.
These may be added to as deemed necessary by the Executive of Softball Macarthur.
- Check ALL diamonds for equipment left on fields or in dugouts, including benches. Collect and store in the first aid room. Lost property goes to the stairwell.
- Roll the whiteboard into the stairwell.
- Ensure all rubbish is removed from the dugouts and surrounds (eg: drink bottles, papers) and place in the wheelie bins.
- Return the unattached wheelie bins to the men's toilets (they will be emptied and cleared mid-week).
- Mens and ladies toilets to be swept and rubbish removed (brooms and dust pans in the stairwell)
- Assist with placing BBQ into canteen (2 people job).
- Chairs from around canteen area to be stored in stairwell. Place benches in the Umpires Room.
- Drag Diamond One with mower and mesh dragger (found in First Aid Room).
- Diamond one dugouts, toilets and storerooms to be locked.
ALL DUTY CLUBS ARE NOTED ON THE MENS DRAW, THE WHITEBOARD AND THE MATCH CARD
All clubs are on duty the Saturday of the Grand Finals immediately after the Presentation.
Responsibility of UIC and team: rubbish, sink wiped, fridge emptied of food, floor swept etc.