All information in regards to the 2017/2018 Representative Program is now available. Please click the links below for any information that you require.
- Representative Trial Dates* New dates- Click here
- Representative Player - Click Here
- Head Coach Application - Click Here
- Head Coach Position Description and Selection Guidelines - Click Here
- Information on the High Performance Committee - Click Here
- Applications for Support Staff including Assistant Coaches, Managers and Scorers- Click Here.
Please check here and our Facebook page for more information.
State Championship dates 2018
Please ensure you are available for these dates before trialling
- U11's- 31st March, 1st & 2nd April 2018- Blacktown international sportspark
- U17's- 7th & 8th April 2018- Southern district softball association
- U19's female- 1st & 2nd June 2018- Location TBA
- O35's men & women- 9th, 10th and 11th June 2018- Location TBA
- U19's men- 23rd & 24th June 2018- Location TBA
- U15's girls- 15th & 16th September 2018- Blacktown international sportspark
- U15's boys- 23rd & 24th Septembere 2018- Blacktown international sportspark
- Open women- 29th & 30th September 2018- Location TBA
- U13's boys & girls- 3rd & 4th November 2018- Manly Warringah
- Open men- 24th & 25th November 2018- Location TBA