The goal of the Badminton Oceania Women in Badminton Group is to promote and encourage women's participation in badminton at all levels -both on and off the court
The role of this group is to:
- To monitor, support and enhance women’s participation in badminton and provide advice to Members/Stakeholders / Executive Board
- To create awareness of the importance of women in Badminton in the Oceania region.
- To ensure policies take into account the full participation of women in the sport:
- Committee members / executive
- Technical officials
- To assisting in promoting women in badminton – marketing and communications, visual representation of women in badminton.
- To be proactive at women in sports conferences and potentially drive international sports conferences and symposiums for women.
Working Group Members:
Michelle Hollands - New Zealand - Chair
Leody Vainilolo - Tonga
Sandra Low - Guam
The Badminton Oceania WIB Stratey 2014-2017 is attached below
Badminton Oceania will undertake projects each year to promote and encourage women in badminton; aligned with the strategy. If you would like to discuss a project please contact Julie Carrel - firstname.lastname@example.org