The FQ Futsal State Titles are being held on Saturday 31 March and Sunday 1 April 2018. These Championships are an exciting part of the FQ Futsal calender. The event will be the pinnacle of the sport in the state of QLD and the pathway to the FFA Futsal National Championships.
AGE GROUP AND VENUE ANNOUNCMENTS AFTER CLUB NOMINATION ARE IN 23/02/18:
2018 will see the State Titles being held across numerous venues From North Brisbane to the Sunshine Coast area with age group allocations being finalised as soon as possible.
- Caloundra Stadium, Caloundra
- Morayfield Sports Complex
- To Be Advised
- To Be Advised
The FQ Futsal State Titles is a great way for our regions across the state to come together and compete to become champions within each age group and also the overall champion region.
2018 Competition Proposed Age Groups based on Club/Region Nominations of teams:
- 9 &10 Boys/Girls (Born 2008 and 2009) Development Age group
- 11 Boys (Born 2007) Development Age Group
- 12 Boys (Born 2006)
- 13 Girls (Born 2005 and 2006)
- 13 Boys (Born 2005)
- 14 Boys (Born 2004)
- 15 Girls (Born 2003 and 2004)
- 15 Boys (Born 2003)
- 16 Boys (Born 2002)
- 17 Girls (Born 2001 and 2002)
- Youth Men (Born 2001 to 1999)
- Youth Women (Born 2000 to 1999)
- Open Men (Born 1998 or before)
- Open Women (Born 1998 or before)
Development Age Groups
- 11 Boys (Born 2007) (NO AGE GROUP AT 2019 FFA NATIONALS)
The Futsal State Titles is a major part of the FQ Futsal State Metro Team talent identification and selection process. During State Titles a selection committee will select state Metro Squads made up of 20 players which will have opportunity to train together, with Final selection of 10 players in the Teams to compete in the 2019 FFA Futsal National Championships.
All players participating in State Titles must be registered with Football Queensland Futsal.
Club/Region Team Forms are available below and must be submitted by 5:00pm Friday 23 February 2018
Team Nomination Forms are available below and must be submitted by 5:00pm Friday 9 March 2018.
Please contact Trevor Edwards for all enquiries.
- 2018 Club/Region Teams Form - (Word File) (PDF FILE) Due 23 February 2018
- 2018 Team Nomination Form - (Excel File) (PDF File) Due 9 March 2018
- 2018 Futsal State Titles Competition Regulations
- 2018 Futsal State Titles Grievance and Disciplinary Regulations
- 2018 Futsal State Titles Players,Officials & Administrators Code of Behaviour
- 2018 Futsal State Titles Spectators Code of Behaviour