- Basketball Court
- Gymnastics Hall
- Toilets & Changerooms
Basketball was first played in Cooma at the gaol and at Cooma Public School in 1938. In the late 1950’s the game moved indoors to a hall owned by the Snowy Mountains Authority in Bolaro Street where the game is still played today.
In 1972 the Basketball Association bought the old hall from the Snowy Mountains Authority and with assistance from the New South Wales Government, the Cooma Municipal Council, and the citizens of Cooma, were able to build the new stadium.
The stadium was officially opened on the 23rd February, 1980, by the Minister for Sport, Recreation and Tourism the Hon. Ken Booth, M.P. and has been in use ever since.
Cooma Visitors Centre
Freecall : 1800 636 525
Phone : (02) 6450 1742