· Bob was on the organizing committee for the Special Olympics in held at ASC in April.
· Bob was also Race Officer for the Special Olympics
· He was coach for youth catamaran sailors at ASC on Saturday mornings
· He also trained SA & NSW youth multi hull teams for the Aus Youth Nationals held at Largs Bay SC in January
· Bob also volunteers for ASC Sailability each month
· He was also Race Officer for the Sailability State Championships at Pt Adelaide SC
· He was Measurer for the Access Dinghy World Championships in the UK in June
· Bob also coached Wayne Crabb at the World Access Dinghy Championships
· Bob won the Victorian Hobie Tiger 2009/10 championships
· He competes a regularly as ASC in the DIV 1 catamarans
· Bob competed in the World Masters Games in a Hobie 16 in October 2009
· Bob also competed in the Hobie 16 Worlds in China in August 2010
Bob is a keen sailor, sponsor & support of catamaran sailing & sailors.
He is also is a major support of Sailability in both dinghies & keelboats at Club, State & National levels.
Bob has also been on many Committees and served as a Flag Officer in his many years of involvement with both the Adelaide Sailing Club and the Holdfast Bay Yacht Club.
During this time Bob has also been a member of the Hobie Class Association & Hobie rep at YSA for over 20 years.
His dedication and commitment to the sport of sailing is an inspiration to others.