|Fly with Eagles.
||Don't spend your time with Turkeys
High School Leavers spread your wings and enjoy your next adventure.
- Finish High School > GoTo College > Learn new skills with Cruise Academy
- Get your certificates or your Diploma then on to your next life adventure.
Other TAFE College's Industry work experience placement
- Hospitality - full time resident onboard
- Seatime - full time resident onboard
International Students Training or work experience program with no time limit
- No student visa required. Enter with Australian Marine Crew Visa
- Simple, Quick online application.
- Australian Business Certificate of Experience
- Maritime Seatime Log or Task Book signature
- Improve English Language - IELTS Test coaching
- Enrol in Hospitality training
Academy welcomes mature age entry Click for details
- Quality Australian Accredited training
- 4 Star Hospitality Industry experience
- Detailed Reference & Certificate
- Do something different. Enjoy the cruise as a student.
Enrol for Semester 1 of 2019 - Mon 4th Feb
You learn by doing it - - - Not just thinking about it.
"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand" Confucius
Read Cruise Academy expectations before you go any further: Click here
Academy Costs = (Fees + Time & Effort) = great value: click here
Semester 1 of 2019 enrolment open * Subject to RTO Registration
Orientation week Monday 4th Feb. 2019, 09:00hrs
- * Beginners SIT30416 Certificate III in Holiday Parks and Resorts (Cruise Ship, super yacht, holiday resort) click here
- * Maritime Cert.II (Coxswain 1 Near Coastal) The complete program including the required seatime supervision and final issuance of the ticket by AMSA (Sea Safety units are a requirement for all students- orientation week)
- * Industry experience programs - enrol in English Language training and build your Seatime
- * English Language course IELTS Test coaching Click here
- * Maritime "Seatimer" - Logged sea time or Task book & sign off click here
- * Hospitality - click here
- Industry experience for course members in other RTO training programs
- Graduates from Cert.III, are admitted to extension units.
- * GAP Year- Spread your wings to see what it feels like. You are safe cruising with Academy.
Take a Vac. School to have a look
- Mid term holiday schools - 1 three week cruise circuit for each mid term Vac.
- Summer holidays - 2 three week cruise circuits for Summer Vac.
Entry any time. Negotiated contract period
- Hospitality industry experience Your RTO industry workplace placement Click here
- Mature Age Academy Mentor Cruise volunteer scholarship Click here
- Qualifying Seatime - Essential training for maritime tickets: Click here
- English Language Course Scholarship Click here
Cruising: Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney. Brisbane, Sydney, Hobart, Adelaide
- Enter your program at any port of call.
Application for entry to Academy - any time
- Make your best pitch to secure your residential scholarships as if it were a job application.
- Explain why a place with Australian Cruise Academy is so important for you.
Send your Application pitch to email@example.com
- If successful, the offer of a berth including date of availability will be sent to applicant within two weeks.
Your confirmation of acceptance of offer is to be made within two weeks of receipt of offer together with a deposit of the $1,500 contingency bond to the Academy trust Account.
- Applications will be accepted from any Nationality that can be granted an Australian Marine Crew Visa.
- Australian citizens do not require a marine crew visa for enrollment.
- Applications for scholarship from people who will be under 18 years of age on admission will be subject to extra conditions relating to care and guardianship.
Successful applicants make a donation to cover basic living costs and training fees for their cruise Academy scholarship: click here
- A limited number of Scholarships are available.
- Members negotiate their scholarship package during the application process.
- Donations are payable fortnightly on the member's shipboard account.
- Preliminary enrollment is for a 10 week assessment period after which confirmation of continuing place will be considered.
- Normal programs are in periods of 20 week semesters.
- Academy offers Competency Training.
- There is no pass or fail
- You are either competent to 4 star hospitality industry standards OR not yet competent so keep working on skills.
- There is no time limit in Academy to schieve the required standards.
- You can complete your Scholarship with a statement of achievement in any set of Units from our program with honour at the completion of each period with a passing out dinner. You may also receive an Award Certificate for a completed Certificate set of units.
- Regardless you will have had a great experience and have documented evidence of your acheivements in a formal Statement of Attainment together with an Industry Experience reference from the Captain & Principal.
- Enrollment can be extended subject to good report.
Phone 0418 836 137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Last Modified on 19/07/2018 12:02