Several ships available for Australian Cruise Academy
Academy admissions commence in October 2018
|Fly with Sea Eagles.||Don't spend your time with Turkeys|
High School Leavers spread your wings and enjoy your next adventure.
- Finish High School > GoTo College > Learn new skills with Cruise Academy
- Get your certificates or your Diploma then on to your next life adventure.
International students work experience training course no time limit
- Australian Business Certificate of Experience
- Maritime Seatime Log or Task Book signature
- Improve English Language
- Enrol in Hospitality training
Academy welcomes mature age entry Click for details
- Quality Australian Accredited training
- 4 Star Hospitality Industry experience
- Detailed Reference & Certificate
Commence Spring term 15th October 2018
You learn by doing it - - - Not just thinking about it.
"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand" Confucius
Read Cruise Academy expectations before you go any further: Click here
Academy Costs = (Money + Time & Effort) = great value: click here
Spring term 15th October 2018 intake * Subject to RTO Registration
- * Beginners SIT30416 Certificate III in Holiday Parks and Resorts (Cruise Ship, super yacht, holiday resort) click here
- * Seatime programs - enrol in English Language training and build your Seatime
- * English Language course to various study standards
- IELTS test if required. Click here
- * Maritime - Logged sea time or Task book supervision & sign off click here
- * Hospitality - click here
- Industry experience for course members in other training programs
- Graduates from Cert.III, are admitted to extension units.
- * GAP Year- Spread your wings to see what it feels like. You are safe cruising with Academy.
- Mid term holiday schools - 1 three week cruise circuit for each mid term Vac.
- Summer holidays - 2 three week cruise circuits for Summer Vac.
Entry any time. Negotiated contract period
- Hospitality industry experience Your RTO industry workplace placement Click here
- Mature Age Academy Mentor Cruise volunteer scholarship Click here
- Qualifying Seatime - Essential training for maritime tickets: Click here
- English Language Course Scholarship Click here
Cruising: Brisbane, Sydney, Hobart, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney. Brisbane
Application for entry to Academy - any time
Make your best pitch to secure your residential scholarships as if it were a job application.
Explain why a place with Australian Cruise Academy is so important for you.
Send your Application pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If successful, the offer of a berth including date of availability will be sent to applicant within two weeks.
Your confirmation of acceptance of offer is to be made within two weeks of receipt of offer together with a deposit of the $1,500 contingency bond to the Academy trust Account.
- Applications will be accepted from any Nationality that can be granted an Australian Marine Crew Visa.
- Foreign applicants will require an Australian Marine Crew Visa which can be obtained quickly on line as part of your application for enrolment. There is no fee to obtain a Marine Crew Visa online. Australian Border Protection will also require an Australian Visitor or Tourist visa to fly into Australia to join the ship. Academy's migration agent can assist with Visa if required.
- Australian citizens do not require a marine crew visa for enrollment.
- Applications for scholarship from people who will be under 18 years of age on admission will be subject to extra conditions relating to care and guardianship.
Successful applicants donate basic living costs, training fees and their time to their cruise Academy scholarship:
- A limited number of Scholarships are available.
- Members negotiate their donation to support their scholarship during the application process.
- Donations are payable fortnightly on the member's shipboard account.
- Preliminary enrollment is for a 10 week assessment period after which confirmation of continuing place will be considered.
- Normal programs are in periods of 20 week semesters.
- Academy offers Competency Training.
- There is no pass or fail
- You are either competent to industry standards OR not yet competent so keep working on skills.
- There is no time limit in Academy to schieve the required standards.
- You can complete your Scholarship at any level of acheivement with honour at the completion of each period with a passing out dinner. You will receive an Academy Award Certificate and a Statement of Attainment of units completed to industry standard.
- Regardless you will have had a great experience and have documented evidence of your acheivements in a formal Statement of Attainment, A Certificate of Completion and Work Experience reference from the Captain & Principal.
- Enrollment can be extended subject to good report.
Phone 0418 836 137 or email email@example.com for details.