Several ships available for Australian Cruise Academy
GAP Year. Build Happy skills. Think your future - - - Use the Living away from home youth allowance.
- Finished High School.
- Time to spread your wings.
- Meet new people.
- Become tribal.
- Have some adventures.
- Think about what next.
- Add to your I Can backpack.
- Get physical build your body.
- Relax from high pressure study.
Take a 2019 Academy GAP year.
Learn new things. Develop new skills. Meet new people. See new places. Have fun with a safe team.
|Fly with Sea Eagles||Don't spend your time with Turkeys|
This is a sample Cruise Academy GAP year training program.
Students negotiate their own program on enrolment. 10 week (one term) minimum enrolment.
You might want a part time paying job when you go to Uni.
Programs samples below:
- Boating activities - are you a boating person?
- Cert.III in Holiday parks, resorts and Care services on the ships - these are all good for cash jobs for future study time.
- Provide First Aid
- Bar skills
- Food service skills
- Disability/aged care skills
- Start your Duke of Edinburgh award (great for resume)
Make sure you are happy with Academy Expectations. Click here
What will it cost? Click here
Phone Academy on 0418 836 137 to discuss options