Provide First Aid - Industry standard
- Send a request email to email@example.com for copy of powerpoint presentation to be viewed before the practical meeting.
- Approximately 2 hours practical to complete your refresher Check Calendar for the next practical refresher meeting. or phone Capt. Bouc on 0418 836 137 to arrange for a group meeting.
Accredited Provide First Aid Certificate OR Advanced First Aid
We guarantee genuine competency. In a life threatening situation Time is critical. You must get it right very quickly for a real chance to save a life. Saving a life can depend on what you do in the first 4 minutes after a critical accident. When you are out in the boat and far from help, you may need to keep a person alive for a long time before help arrives or your crew can get you to a place where help is waiting. Can one of your crew members operate your boat?
Do online theory with Outdoor Training College in your own time and book into a scheduled practical day with Capt. Bouc.
First Aid Beginners Online theory learning and test. We will provide you with access code to the Outdoor Training College online learning program and test. You will be required to pass this online work in your own time before you can register with Principal for the practical training and assessment days. This online program gives you plenty of assistance and several attempts at the online tests if you need it. After you have passed the online test you will be provided with code to complete your course by attending a practical training and assessment day.
Practical Days will be advertised on the events calendar click here.
Practical assessment day.
- Beginners: On satisfactory completion of the online test you will be provided with an authority code to enrol in the Practical day. During practical day you will be trained and assessed in practical application of CPR, incident scenarios, note taking and communication with EMS.
- Annual CPR Update: CPR skills are critical in saving life and technique is quickly lost without constant practise. At leats once per year in required for continuing competency.
- 3 Year First Aid update to maintain accreditation: Your First Aid certificate is no longer current after 3 years. You must do an update to maintain currency. This is essential for people who are required to hold first certificate.
Practical assessment day fees vary with location, number enrolled, distance travelled and general learning ability of candidates. Phone Principal on 0418 836 137 for general discussion, advice and arrangement for practical day.
- Obtain your USI number click here
- Request enrolment by SMS to Principal on 0418 836 137 with your name, address and your USI number.
- Capt. Bouc will acknowledge request by reply SMS and request $50 enrolment deposit with Credit Card (Phone Principal with Card numbers).
- Receipt for fees will be confirmed by PayPal to your phone.
- Capt. Bouc will provide you with your enrolment code and details to access your online work with Outdoor Training College.
- When you have satisfactorily completed your online work the website will provide you with authority to attend the Practical day. SMS Principal to provide him with your authority to attend and nominate your preferred Practical day from the list on the events calendar click here. Details for the practical days will be provided on the events calendar. Click on the event in the calendar to open the details.
- Practical day fees will be negotiated on your enrolment for this day. These fees vary depending on location, class size, degree of urgency or language problems requiring special 1 on 1 intensive training and assessment.
Capt. Bouc will provide assessment and competency feedback on the Practical day. When assessed as genuinely competent, Outdoor Training College will send your certificate to your postal address. Capt. Bouc may be required to attend another practical day to achieve competency. No extra fee is required.