Australian Cruise Academy
Cruise Ship & Holiday Resort training
Australians enjoy your next adventure
- Finish High School > Go to College > VET Certificates & Cruise Experience
- Get Job on cruise ships, beach resorts, hotels, restaurants, aged care, disability care. Earn cash for your next adventure or make it your future.
Internationals Volunteer for Experience, Training & Certificates
- Australian Business Intern training/Seatime
- Improve English Language
- Vacation experience programs
First intake July 2018 (* subject to RTO Registration expected July 2018)
Cruise hospitality, tourism, adventure guiding and personal services.
Building empathy, personal care, friendly conversation, critical thinking, creativity, team skills, service skills and positive attitude.
Build these skills with Australian Cruise Academy
A safe, secure, affordable Residential College
Continue training and retain your youth allowance
- VET Training - Holiday Parks and Resorts (Cruise ship)
- * Cert.III, 1 semester (20 weeks) Start February 2019
- * Cert IV, 2 semesters (40 weeks) Start February 2019
- * Diploma, Minimum 3 semesters Start July 2019
- * Coxswain 1 - Commercial operator of passenger vessel up to Length 12m up to 15NM off shore or on the river. Start July 2018
Notice: About ACA and Contacts
Last Modified on 15/03/2018 12:11