2019 National Flying 11 Championships
12 to 18 January 2018
Port Stephens Sailing and Aquatic Club
Bookings now open at Trybooking.
For more informaton go to the Event Homepage
The NSW Flying 11 Association are keen to support Clubs initiate their own training programs.
The Club coaching rebate can be up to $700. This is if a club has paid for $1,400 worth of coaching and can produce paid invoices to coaches.
$600 paid to coaches in the sailing season. Then the Club is entitled to $300.
Timeframe: 1st May to 1st May the following year.
(eg. Season 2015/2016 would be 1st May 2015 to 1st May 2016) all coaching fees paid in this timeframe are eligible. If it is after May then the new payroll begins as our AGM is the second Tuesday in May.
Total amount available: $700
How does my club qualify?
- Your club and it’s sailors must all be registered and affiliated with NSW Flying 11 Association
- Produce paid invoices from coaches to your club, and forward to the NSW Association.
- Submit your claim within the timeframe.
- Email your claim via your Club delegate to firstname.lastname@example.org
What if my club spent more than $1,400 on coaching?
- The maximum you are entitled to is $700.
Can other clubs attend our training days?
- YES! it is encouraged to invite other clubs
- We can offer promotion on the website and Facebook
- Your club can charge a fee for external boats to attend, usually $50.
16-17 February 2019
Belmont 16 Foot Sailing Club