WANTED - INSTRUCTORS
The Flying 11 Sailing Association of NSW is offering past & present Flying 11 sailors, who have been financial members, the opportunity to receive 30% off the cost of YA Dinghy Assistant Instructor & Dinghy Sailing Instructor courses + your Powerboat Handling course.
To become a fully accredited Instructor you will need to have completed the following;
1. Powerboat Handling Course
2. Dinghy Assistant Instructor Course
3. Apply First Aid Course (discounts offered through Surf Life Saving NSW when quoting your YA #)
4. Dinghy Sailing Instructor Course
The Flying 11 Association would like to support and encourage you through this process by offering a 30% rebate on the YA courses*. This initiative is aimed at growing the number of instructors and assistant instructors available to coach Flying 11 sailors now and in the future.
To find a course through the YA please visit the Yachting NSW web site under “Find a Course”. http://www.foxsportspulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-10106-0-0-0&sID=317633
To Claim your rebate, print off the attached rebate form and send it in to the association.
* This offer is only available for courses undertaken after 1st July 2014 and not previously paid for courses. Offer available for the first 20 applicants before 31 December 2014. Offer may be extended at the discretion of the Association.