Round 2 of the NSW State Championships on 11-12 Feb 2006 at Cronulla SC (UPDATED 9/2/2006)
A location map of the Cronulla Sailing Club and Rigging area is now available and other details UPDATED 9/2/06.
A location map of the Cronulla Sailing Club and Rigging area for Round 2 of the NSW State Championships on 11-12 Feb 2006 is now available..
- Arrangements at Cronulla - Car and trailer parking details, download from the link below
- Round 2 Programme - Download from the link below
- Saturday Meal Deal - Lunches are available from the club at $8.00 per order. A Saturday lunch only is required as there is only 1 race Sunday. Lunch order forms, download from the link below.
- If any club has competitors who wish to make a late entry please fill out the appropriate forms and ensure that the appropriate affiliation, registration and entry fees are paid. Entry forms need to be completed, available from the web site now, and sent to David Lowe (email@example.com) asap.
- As of next season, the F11 Association is going to be needing someone to do the results entries on the Race Master system. Alan Kenney, the current recorder, suggests this weekend , being the last time someone would be able to experience the procedure as it unfolds on the water, would be a very good time to learn. Any interested body please make themselves known on Saturday morning.
|Round 2 Programme|
|Saturday Meal Deal|