Click Here for our Flier
Bendigo Yacht Club is a fun, family club where people can enjoy competitive sailing, cruising, and social activities or just use the vast facilities to entertain your friends and family on the weekend or during the week.
As a member of the club you have unlimited use 24/7 all year around. Just some of the facilities are:
Clubhouse with all the amenities one would expect such as a kitchen, lounge area, TV, bathrooms, decking area and more
- Huge BBQ with both inside and outside dining areas
- Swimming area
- Camping grounds
- Caravan park (Limited spaces available and a waiting list)
- Boat storage
- Launching ramps
- Rescue facilities
We also have a calendar that includes a racing program, cruising program, fun trophy races and regular social events.
For those with serious racing in mind, Bendigo Yacht club have 2 trophy series during the year that run in conjunction with an overall Club Championship series.
For those who would like to learn or improve their sailing skills Bendigo Yacht club has weekly training on Saturday mornings. From this we have had many sailors who have had terrific results on the word stage such as:
- Glenn Ashby who has won multiple World Championships, a Silver Medallist at the Olympics, won the Americas cup as part of the USA team Oracle/BMW and came runner up with Emirates Team New Zealand in the most recent challenge 2013.
- Allan Goodall who has won multiple Word Championships in the A Class Catamarans
- Greg Goodall who has won multiple Word Championships in a variety of Catamaran Classes
- Adam Beattie who recently won the Nacra World Championships.
These sailors along with many other National and State Champions are proof that the waters of Lake Eppalock are the perfect breeding grounds for some of the best sailors in the world.
Application Forms and Fees
New Membership Form
All financial members will qualify for a Yachting Australia Silver Card.
The date used to determine ages for membership category eligibility is May 1 in the current BeYC financial year.
Social and absentee members have reduced voting and sailing rights as per Club rules. Members joining after September 30th in any year will receive a reduction on their annual fees, although joining fees will stay the same throughout the season.Returning members will be charged a reduced joining fee of $25.
Overnight camping in boats (on land only) is charged as per fees above and is only casual.
Tent camping is only casual (ie: during a Regatta or duration of school holiday period).
Guest camping is only casual (ie: during a Regatta or duration of school holiday period).
Corporate rates for casual camping by groups not accompanied by members (ie: schools, scouts, etc) must be negotiated with and approved by the General Committee.
A fee for use of the site facilities may apply.
Last Modified on 10/10/2017 18:56