2018 progam now online
Race 1 25th Feb
There will be no racing on Monday – The invitation race and Race 1 are cancelled.
Racing will be scheduled to commence with warning signal 09:55 on Tuesday 26 June2012.
A maximum of 12 races will be conducted.
Due to predicted inclement weather, the regatta will be relocated to Kinchant Dam, North Eton. (See below directions to new location).
All racing will be conducted on the dam until further notice.
1. Head south on Mackay-Slade Point Rd go 350 m total 350 m
2. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit and stay on Mackay-Slade Point Rd About 5 mins go 4.2 km total 4.5 km
3. Continue onto Sydney St go 450 m total 5.0 km
4. Turn right onto Gordon St About 2 mins go 1.3 km total 6.3 km
5. Continue onto Bruce Hwy/National Highway A1 About 4 mins go 3.5 km total 9.7 km
6. Turn right onto Peak Downs Hwy/State Route 70 About 18 mins go 21.6 km total 31.3 km
7. Turn right onto North Eton Rd About 7 mins go 3.8 km total 35.1 km
8. Turn left onto Eton Rd go 170 m total 35.3 km
9. Turn right onto Kinchant Dam Rd About 10 mins go 5.7 km total 41.0 km
10. Continue onto Off Kinchant Dam Rd go 190 m total 41.2 km