Race Postponement

Due to the high temperature forecast for Sunday 2nd February in accordance with the MTYC Safety Manual:
The Summer Series Race scheduled for this day has been Postponed to be re-sailed at at date to be advised.
 
Below is an extract from the MTYC Safety Manual: 

At the discretion of the Commodore and in consultation with the committee, a race may be abandoned or postponed up to 48hrs in advance of the scheduled race with appropriate notification to participants. 

If other dangerous conditions are deemed to exist, even in the absence of a Strong Wind Warning two hours prior to the sailing time, the race may be postponed at the discretion of the Race Officer of the day in consultation with the Commodore or his nominee. 

Dangerous conditions include (but are not limited to) possible thunderstorms,extreme heat, wave conditions and observed local conditions irrespective of weather forecasts.




Comments

Comment Guidelines: The SportsTG Network is made up of players, families and passionate sports followers like you who have a strong opinion about sport. That's great - we want you to have your say and share your thoughts with the world. However, we have a few rules that you must follow to keep it fun for all. Please don't be rude, abusive, swear or vilify others. Apart from some pretty serious sport sanctions, we also can ban you and report you if things get out of hand. So play fair and have fun, and thanks for your contribution.

--ABOVEADS--

Major Sponsors

Photo Gallery