Coaches play a vital role in Touch Football, fostering the development of our athletes both on and off the field.Touch Football Australia has a four-tier accreditation system linked to the AIS Development model FTEM
Coach Accreditation lasts for a period of four years, after which Updating your Accreditation is required.
Click on the links below for access to a number of resources.
- Athlete Skill Development Framework (FTEM Model)
- AASC Change It Guide for Coaches and Teachers
- Foundation Coaching Resources – DartfishTV
- Talent Coaching Resources – DartfishTV
- Online Coaching Resources – Group/Affiliate License Registration (for 10 individuals) – DartfishTV
- ASC - Fact Sheet Community Coaching
- ASC - Flyer Community Coaching
- Pro-Training Programs - Speed & Agility, Strength & Conditioning Touch Football
- Play by the Rules ASC Resources
- Rule Book 7th Edition
- Basic Rules of Touch Video
- Anti-Doping Education