GAME COACHING COURSE
This is specifically for parents, new coaches or anyone new to basketball who will be coaching and/or managing a new team in after school Hornsby Basketball competitions.
The course content (60 minute course) includes:
- What it means to be a coach
- How to get your team to play together
- Player substitutions and use of time outs
- Basic game strategies
- What if scenarios/problem solving/resolutions
- Roles and responsibilties of the manager
The next Game Coaching course (free to attend and with course notes provided) will be on Monday 24th July
Times: 7.00pm to 8.00pm
Where: The Brickpit Sports Stadium, 1A Dartford Avenue, Thornleigh (mezzanine level)
Click on the PDF flyer below (scroll down) for information and to register.