Casual shooting - phone: 9481 9844
Active Kids Rebate Program Click here
Enter Your Team Children Click here
Enter Your Team Adults Click here
Click here for COMPETITION DATES
Click here for Domestic Camps
Click here for Development Camps
1. Players must be registered with HKBA before taking the court to play
2. Players must comply with the HKBA By-Laws and Competition Rules
3. Team nominations will be taken on a "first in basis" with priority given to current teams
4. New teams can be accepted into competitions dependant upon available positions and court availability for each division.
Costs to play (payable only when you have joined a team)
1. Player Registration (scroll for PDF registration form)
All players must be registered with Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Basketball Association before playing their game. Player registration is valid for one year only and must be renewed annually, with unregistered players not permitted to play in any competition games.
Primary School Players (Under 12 years of age): $82.00 per annum ($75.80 online payment)
High School Players (Under 18 years of age): $97.00 per annum ($90.80 online payment)
Senior Players (Over 18 years of age): $112.00 per annum ($105.80 online payment)
2. Team Entry Fees (scroll for PDF team entry form)
All team entry forms must be accompanied with the relevant team entry fee before being accepted into competition.
- Primary School Competitions - School Years 1/2, 3/4 and 5/6 Teams - $65.00
- High School Competitions - School Years 7/8, 9/10 and Under 21 Teams - $70.00
- Senior Team Competitions - Men and Women - $80.00
How to Register
Registration can be done on-line (click on button below) which is approximately a $10.00 saving - or by completing the PDF registration form at the bottom of this page and returning this before any games are played (send fom via fax/scan and email/send by mail/visit the stadium and hand in form).
Renewing your on-line registration
For players renewing their on-line registration, your User Name is the 6 numbers on your BNSW registration card (that has been mailed to your address).
Renewing your registration for their first time on-line
For players renewing their on-line registration for their first time (you have not registered on line before) create a new password by clicking on forgot password
For assistance with ON-LINE registration process, open the "BNSW Online Registration Instructions PDF" below.
If you are a registered player at another Basketball Association and your registration is current, you can choose to affiliate with HKBA rather than take out another full registration fee. If you are unable to do this on-line, complete the PDF form below and return this form to us.
Primary Player Affiliation: $22.00
Secondary School Player Affiliation: $55.00
Senior Player Affiliation: $66.00