It is important for players to SIGN ON BEFORE they play each week. This is for both insurance and eligibility reasons (semi finals and rep teams).
Senior Summer Competition
Our Senior Summer Competition is a great opportunity to play touch in a social environment, catching up with friends, whilst keeping fit.
We welcome teams of all abilities as there is a competition for you.
All local competition games are held at Nolan Reserve, North Manly.
Download a copy of the Field Layout for Nolan Reserve.
Dates / Times
The Senior Summer Competition runs from early September until March with a break over the Xmas and New Year period.
- Men and Womens divisions are played on Monday evenings at 6:30pm and 7:30pm.
- Mixed divisions are played on Thursday evenings at 6:30pm and 7:30pm.
- Sunday Morning Opens division games start at 8:00am.
You can register in the following grades:
- Womens A & B Grade (Monday nights)
- Mens A, B and C Grade (Monday nights)
- Mixed A and B Grade (Thursday nights)
- Opens (Sunday mornings)
Games consist of 2 x 20-minute halves with a 5-minute half time break.
There are 16 scheduled rounds for Senior competitions. Any rounds cancelled due to the weather are not replayed except for Semis Finals and Grand Finals.
Open in July. Details will be announced on this website and our Facebook page.
For more information regarding the Senior Summer competition at Manly Touch please contact our Admin Manager via email@example.com