WINTER COMPETITION REGISTRATIONS COMING SOON!
Senior Winter Competition
Our Senior Winter Competition at Manly Touch is a great opportunity to play touch in a social environment, catching up with friends, whilst keeping fit.
We welcome teams of all abilities as there is a competition for you.
All local competition games are held at Nolan Reserve, North Manly.
Download a copy of the Field Layout for Nolan Reserve.
Dates / Times
The Senior Winter Competition runs from April until August.
- Men, Womens and Mixed divisions are played on Monday evenings at 6:30pm and 7:30pm.
- Mixed divisions are played on Thursday evenings at 6:30pm and 7:30pm.
- Sunday Morning Opens division games start at 8:00am.
You can register in the following grades:
- Womens A & B Grade (Monday nights)
- Mens A, B and C Grade (Monday nights)
- Mixed A and B Grade (Monday nights)
- Opens (Sunday mornings)
Games consist of 2 x 20-minute halves with a 5-minute half time break.
There are 16 scheduled rounds for Senior competitions. Any rounds cancelled due to the weather are not replayed except for Semis Finals and Grand Finals.
Open in March. Details will be announced on this website and our Facebook page.
For more information regarding the Senior Winter competition at Manly Touch please contact our Admin Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org