SUMMER COMP REGOS OPEN!
Coach at Manly Touch
As a Manly Touch Coach there will be a large emphasis on interaction across our representative program, innovation within coaching and constant professional development. This will require a need for individuals who are willing to participate in a collaborative environment, with high levels of accountability, adherence to improving technical knowledge and a focus on leadership and management.
The appointment processes for all volunteers within the Manly Touch Representative Program, takes into account the balance of the applicants current skills and areas for improvement. In the same way coaches select athletes to fit a role within a team plan, volunteers will be selected and required to fulfil the role to deliver success for Manly Touch.
Outlined below for your information is the prescribed key selection criteria for all volunteer appointments within Manly Touch:
- Actively work as leaders within the broader organisation, with an ability to promote positive/collaborative working relationships and represent the organisation in a professional manner
- Actively promote a positive culture amongst the appointed group, reflective of the organisation's expectations for all participants within the sport, and above all else in line with Manly Touch's Code of Conduct and other policies
- Display an ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Actively communicate and prepare for specific requirements of the role
- Complete agreed assigned tasks to the expected standard of the organisation
- Maintain absolute confidence with any confidential or Intellectual Property related information of the organisation
- Hold and/or obtain required accreditation's to undertake the role
- Support Manly Touch in the coordination and development of other volunteers
- Aiding in conflict resolution as required
For more information regarding coaching for Manly Touch please contact: