WINTER COMPETITION REGISTRATIONS COMING SOON!
Active Kids Voucher
What is Active Kids?
The NSW Government’s Active Kids Program has now been fully rolled out. Parents, guardians and carers can now apply for a $100 voucher per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The voucher may be used with a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership cost for sport, fitness and active recreation activities.
The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued. The voucher can only be used once and remaining money cannot be redeemed again.
As MWTA have team based fees, unfortunately these vouchers cannot be used for your social Touch Football registration fees.
2019 Junior State Cup
As we charge an individual based player levy for representative teams parents are able to use the Active Kids Voucher system for the 2019 Junior State Cup.
- Create an account or login to https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/
- Select 'Active Kids' from the Services tab
- Select 'Apply for voucher'
- Complete 'Parent,Guardian or Carer details' screen
- Complete 'Student identity verification’ screens
- You will then be issued with an Active Kids Voucher
- Once you have your voucher please complete the following online form so Manly Touch can apply the $100 rebate to your child’s levies - https://goo.gl/forms/xKbzIk1RROMdJznq2
- Please inform your Team Manager that you are using your Active Kids Voucher to the value of $100 for your child’s representative levies, and pay the outstanding amount to your Team Manager. You will need to provide your Team Manager with the Voucher Number
- Please email a copy of your voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Parents, you cannot split your voucher for example you cant use $50 for Netball and then the remaining $50 with Touch Football. You must use your entire $100 with the one sport.
For more information regarding the Active Kids Program at Manly Touch please contact our Admin Manager via email@example.com