In addition to Netball Victoria's General Code of Behaviour, as a player in any activity held by or under the auspices of Netball Victoria, a Region, an Affiliated Association or an Affiliated Club you must meet the following requirements in regard to your conduct during any such activity or event:
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of fellow players, coaches, officials and spectators.
- Refrain from conduct which could be regarded as sexual or other harrassment.
- Respect the talent, potential and development of fellow players and competitors.
- Care and respect the uniform and equipment provided to you.
- Be frank and honest with your coach concerning illness and injury and your ability to train and play fully.
- Conduct yourself in a responsible manner relating to language, temper and punctuality.
- Maintain a high standard of personal behaviour at all times.
- Abide by the rules and respect the decision of the umpires. Be courteous and use the correct process when seeking a rule clarification.
- Be honest in your attitude and preparation to training. Work equally hard for yourself and your team.
- Cooperate with coaches and staff in relation to programs that adequately prepare you for competition.
- Do not engage in practises that affect sporting performance (alcohol, tobacco and drug use).
Netball Victoria Risk Management Infonet: RM12
Member Protection Regulation Codes of Behavior