See all of the latest jobs available with the DVBA...
Basketball Operations Administrator
Greensborough, VIC, Australia
Diamond Valley Basketball Association is looking for an experienced office administrator to work in a lively, dynamic basketball association overseeing the Junior and Senior Representative Programs.
This is an integral part of the Diamond Valley Basketball Association’s operation. The position administrates both Junior and Senior Diamond Valley representative programs. Responsible for the promotion of DVBA’s events and programs, this position will play a leading role with Diamond Valley’s Senior Championship preparations and game day.
- Primarily responsible for the effective administration of Junior and Senior Representative Programs
- Communicate with VJBL, Big V and appropriate members within the DVBA
- Coordinating and overseeing all court hire
- Manage Eagles apparel
- Responsible for forming a stronger link with Junior Domestic Clubs and Eagles Program
- Actively promote all things Diamond Valley to the wider Community
- Organise and operate Eagles Media Day and Eagles Family Day
- Regular Social Media updates for Junior and Senior Eagles Programs
- Promote Camps and various programs, assist with general customer service and other DVBA events
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent administrative skills
- Well organised
- Capacity to work flexible hours including some weekends
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High standard of computer and written skills
- Basketball knowledge
We are looking for someone with preferably at least 3 years’ experience to manage our thriving Representative/Championship Programs. The role will suit someone who is well organized, is a great communicator, shows initiative and prides themselves on excellent customer service.
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 30th August 2017.