Sabot NSW State Sailing Championships – 2016-2017
NSW State Sabot Sailing Championships – 2016-2017
This is a two weekend regatta, where boats battle it out to be in their zone team and represent the zone at the Sabot Nationals. To be selected on your zone team for Nationals it is a prerequisite to race in the state championships.
More info from the Northern NSW Sabot Sailing Association
The host clubs alternate each year between NNSW and SNSW. This year the titles are being hosted by SNSW at the following clubs and dates:
- Round 1: 22nd – 23rd October 2016 – Vaucluse Amateur 12ft Sailing Club
- Round 2: 19th – 20th November 2016 – Gosford Sailing Club
Sydney – Great Rates Available from our Sponsor!
Accommodation is available in Sydney at great rates from our sponsors, The Toga Group. To book a room from the following please email us at email@example.com and we will give you the booking details.
The following accommodation and rates are available on Friday and/or Saturday nights:
- Adina Bondi – $250/night for a one-bed flat (best rate online $377/night)
- Vibe Rushcutters – $160/night (best rate online $211/night) – please note there is still some refurb work happening in the public areas of this hotel.
- Travelodge Sydney – $180/night (best rate online $320/night)
These are great rates and there is limited availability, so book now!
There is a range of accommodation available in Gosford. Some options can be found >>here<<.
Online Entry & Race Documentation
Online entry is now available >>here<<.
NOTE: All Southern NSW Sabots must be financial members of SNSWSSA to compete. If you still need to pay your 2016/17 membership – click >>here<<.
This regatta would not be possible without the financial support from the following sponsors:
- Nick Scali
- Captain Cook Cruises
- The Toga Group